We lost, again, but this time I think it is with a steely determination to do even better the next time round.
I guess we are sick of losing, but it is the mere disappointment that you face because you realised that you worked so hard, trained for so long, and in the end all that mattered was the number of goals on a sheet of paper.
Does not reflect how we worked as a team at all.
But anyway, I feel everyone really put in their heart and soul for STORM. Finally, I see a glimmer of determination and desire to be aggressive, to want the ball, in everyone's eyes. And it tells, through the tears that we shed and the hugs that were given to everyone, that finally, we are a family. Win, lose, we are a team.
I find myself telling myself that it is time to buck up, to do the things that you want to do, to conquer the world, and be not afraid to show the world what stuff you are made of. No more time to feel afraid, to feel small, to feel inadequate. Our time to shine is now.
You want it, you believe in it, you FIGHT for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment