Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trainings, doctor's appointment, boGGle and the Quake.

A BEEEG shoutout to nurul if you're reading this!! haha leave a comment if u wish.. my cat just fell off the bed whilst tossing and turning. so siLLy..

niways, just came back from sending nenek to NUH for her heart medical check up.. MAN.. it was loNG. the waiting time. there's a QUEUE number for everything.. waiting for blood test.. waiting for appointment with doctor, waiting for payment, waiting for medication, waiting to pay for medication, waiting whilst they check for errors in paYment.. hmm.. but i am not complaining lah.. although there were so many people it was quite efficient. seriouSly, the hospital resembles a shopping mall nowadays, not only with the number of amazingly interesting shops, but also, the number of people milling around! on a weekday! in the morning! don't they have to work or something? or are Singaporeans just falling sick more often?

hmm, the quake in China was really scary, bcos it's not so far disposed from reality as before - I have a friend in China, Beijing now that's why! wrote a message on his facebook wall to ask if he's okay.. he said his office building was literally swaying back and forth! >.<

had training on tues, and it was not a very good training for me cos I got burnt out by the physical fitness before training(as always) and I STILL cannot score high shots!! so *toot*-ing. haish.

but I did score a goal so, yay! I whizzed past the defendah, and somehow manage to slip a shot past her:) it's always like that, either the drills or the games section will be good for me.

the year one Stormies had a nice lunch at Pizza Hut after that! haha, funny people, talking about baked pasta and such. I was so hungry, that I ate Rai's portion cos she didn't like the pasta. For once, it tasted GOOD.





and after that we went to TIASA and I bought a floorball bag! It's purtyyyy:))

Yesterday was a slacker of a day for me cos i woke up at 2pm (hey.. was friggin' tired) and basically just spent the rest of the day playing JOJO's fashion show and BOGGLE. I tell, you, those games are super addictive.

Oh but I did some work toO! spent like almost 3hrs typing out the interview transcript for L.A. could almost cry cos it's so long and some of the answers did not er, answer the question. I shudder at the thought of starting on the first interview we did, cos that one is lagi worse.

but L.A. said the introduction was lovely! yay. phew. one down.

ate a lot today okay... for breakfast I ate a donut, a polar sugar roll, a piece of toast and half a mi rebus. For lunch, I ate chicken noodles. fat fat fat fat.

haha no lah, must always think positively! i don't want to be one of those mothers who keep saying that they are fat and then unconsciously psycho their daughters to become anorexic. NO!! eat in moderation that is key:)

I miss.. seeing some friends of mine. and hanging out with my cousins. movie date, peeps?

here are the movies I wanna watch during blockbuster season:


No comments: