Sunday, August 24, 2008

Game against RoadW arriors

Yes!! We won another match! :D

Final score was 7-1. Game was relatively easier than the match against Onewest and Pinky even wanted us to score a double digit. Ended up in line 1 cos Shi Jun sprained her ankle and managed to hit in two rebound balls! Yesssss! And Chai Yun and Olivia and Su each scored their first goal of the league so happy for them: ) Veron was MVP for her good passes!

4 more matches left.. I predict that the best result we can hope for is 4th position.. Hestia hestia.. why must you be in Div 2??

Pinky hi-fived the scorers.. That was quite interesting.. He's such a laid-back coach. Lol. And no pressure felt during the game.. wOndeR whY.. but I did two mistakes today.. marking the wrong man and not doing a proper hit-in. D-oh!

On the way home, that Veron grabbed my EZlink card and started laughing her ass off when she saw my picture. Mei Yin and Cindy proceeded to do the same. They said I looked like an ex-convict >.< Those kinds featured on Crime Watch. Hur hur hur. Well at least I entertained them for a while! Tried Su's Finger Twister game too.. super cute lah.. and less invasive compared to the actual twister. might just buy it from the NIE bazaar.

Cindy found a website where 2 ppl actually do PREDICTIONS on our floorball league. GOSH. They have nothing better to do. And they actually predicted that we'd lose to OneWest. By quite a large margin. Hur hur. And they even made some cheap shots at us.. such as us having the 'experience but not putting it to use' and 'getting worse' as the games progress or something. IN YOUR FACE, NOTHING-BETTER-TO-DO PEOPLE! Most of their predictions were wrong anyway.

Been playing too much floorball and falling behind in work. Went home, took a terribly long nap.. parents came home from JB with lots of delish food.. mom bought some Hari Raya 'costumes' (as a MAT friend calls them.. :p). Pretty pretty. Also, cats are being extremely cute but often a nuisance as well... marking their territory EVERYWHEREEE and climbing on each other's throats.. literally.. I feel like a cat nanny. Or servant.. whichever way you look at it.

My sis's prelims are this week! I'm so worried for her, especially with the kinds of questions she's been asking me.. Hope she does as well as she did for her Mother Tongue Os..

Peach Milkshake Bubble Tea rocks!! Looking forward to the fasting month to purge and cleanse my body of the toxins that I've consumed since the start of the year!!

No comments: