
Oh and there was a yellow Honda Fit near the place where my parents were discussing car financials with the car lady.

So ChiO! Haha. I sneakily went into the driver's seat (hey, even I can dream okay).. and I didn't know my cousin saw me go in. And he said the car fits me! Haha, I dunno whether it was a play on the car model, but I sort of have a minor crush on it now. Asked my brother to take a picture of me with it:

I think hanging with people who can drive has started me thinking about cars! But still not tempted to get a license yet.. lol.
Too bad, our new car plan was pushed back cos the stoopid Trajet's resale value has fallen drastically. But I will miss it terribly! So many memories.. being sent and fetched to and from school in it, watching VCDs in it, going on road trips filled with people in it(EIGHT!!).. giving my friends rides to MRT/school..even one of my friends from NTU (Dennis) recognises it. That day before entre exam, he asked me: "So you came to school in your Trajet?"
Shocked me! Didn't know my humble DARK MAROON trajet (ok, not mine, per se. My parents'.) was as noticeable as that red Ferrari everyone's spotted in NTU.

Anyways, after the carwindowshopping, we went to a Mr Teh Tarik coffeeshop at NTU JW street 42. I paid $1.00 to upgrade my teh tarik to a teh tarik dinosaur! so stupid. but it was VERY GOOD ICED TEH TARIK. one of the best i've drunk. And, the fishball noodles, are the best I have tasted so far. YUMMM! Springy fishballs, tasty noodles which taste almost like the indomee noodles.. Very tasty soup also..
Ok looks 10 times more delicious than its visual presentation. Haha. GO THERE!!Hmm, so much for my day today.. gonna bathe then sleep!
Plans this week:
Mon - SIFE meeting
Tues - training
Wed - Help Su teach dance/ Entre gathering?
Thurs - Help Su teach dance/Go out with Liru
Fri - floorball fun & games
Sat - match against SMU foxes
Sun - rest!! Before minor resumes again
In between wanna meet my Bimbo! And Tetty, to return her tape rec.
Oh! And I think I should read more, because when I am knowledgeable I feel empowered! Read an article on IHT today.. and it was enlightening. How advertisements are so powerful that they can cultivate habits...
Brainwashing, more likely. So they were trying to get the people of Ghana to wash their hands with soap more often when in toilets, because diseases spread real quick due to that (hey, remember the Prima Deli incident?). But the thing is, to Ghanians, toilets appear clean, compared to the unsanitary pits that they have in their country. So they don't wash their hands in the toilets. Thus they created this advertisment to evoke feelings of DISGUST with toilets, to brainwash people to think that yes, toilets are, in fact, dirty. Make them wash their hands more!
Psychology, smychology.
You know why you eat cereal in the morning? Advertisements!
You know why you brush your teeth twice a day? Advertisements!
Advertising is so interesting! I spotted a book on it in library 2. Gonna take a look at it .... and learn how to brainwash people! Ahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment