Monday, December 8, 2008

2nd Week of December

Gawd I suck at word challenge nowadays.
See what happens when you stop practicing.


Oh no, I hope I don't have to start floorball again from scratch when training resumes again. I haven't touched the stick in almost THREE MONTHS. *shudder*


Probably have to put off eating at that halal italian restaurant in Bedok tomorrow cos my dear friend can't make it. HAISH. Yes, (I think) it's the only halal italian restaurant in Singapore. Sad, no?


December, the time to conquer all fears! Or at least one of them. I salute you, Bimbo, for conquering your fear of wheels and taking the bicycle challenge. Let's conquer the rollerblades together! :)


Went to my uncle's house just now to visit my grandmother. In the past few months, two people I know have gotten the stroke, where half your body becomes paralysed and if you're lucky, rehabilitation continues. Sad.


Also at the uncle's house was this ginormous fish tank. Okay, it's not a fishtank, nor is it an aquarium. It's the Underwater World! SO pretty, I saw LIFE starfish,coral, suckers that look like snails, shrimp, lots of pretty neon coloured fish, and other cute stuff like this cute black fish which kept hiding in a coral shaped like a cylinder. Cost him THOUSANDS of dollars, to build it, and you almost feel like you're looking at a scene of the ocean when you're scuba diving. Mesmerising. Nature should always be admired. But at a distance! I don't wanna be touching any slimy starfish, man.

No comments: