I am super high now, after exercising, and having had no exercise for the past MONTH or so. Phew, this rush of adrenaline is amazing! WHY do people turn to drugs??
That neo counter that i put up on my blog is crazy.. 69 visitors to my blog from 13 countries?! It's quite unbelievable, but fun at the same time. Lol.
I wish these holidays were longerrr! It has been relaxing, at just the right pace, not too fast and not too slow. The balance of work and play is just right. Work= planning for projects, tours, meetings. Play= frisbee, floorball, spending time with family and friends, going overseas=)
I have an incredible love for life now, and I feel like these few years or months are gonna be the happiest of my life, and I'm gonna treasure it while it lasts.
I feel at least SIXTEEN now! And it's a good feeling. Not some teenager with puberty problems of course, but one who feels thankful that she has few worries in this world, for now. There are many out there with problems and challenges that they embrace and I don't know where they find the strength in them to move on with life. There was this boy called Brian on the Ellen show today, who got into a car accident and 'died' on the operating table 8 times, made it through a coma and 4 operations, recuperated watching the Ellen show, and finished his Ironman Triathlon training just 6 weeks for it. There is this 11 year old boy born with a brain defect who is wheelchair bound, and we met him whilst me and my sister were bringing my granny down to the park for a stroll, and he looked SO happy.
There are many things in this life we should be thankful for, and I hope that at least, 70% of the time, I can stop complaining and worrying, and just LIVE life the way it should be lived.
Read this somewhere in this book my dad gave me: Resolve to live until the day you die.
No comments:
Post a Comment